5/25/2011

Vacation!!

It's the last week of school so I am quite busy, I hope everyone understands, which is why I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like! I just realized I didn't do an unbirthday post for last week or this week. Man am I slacking! I shall have one up as soon as I have a few minutes.

I just finished reading The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong, HOLY FREAKING CLIFFHANGER! Yeah, just wow! What an amazing build up for the series!! If you've read her Darkest Powers series you must pick it up! I'd also recommend it for fans of Nightshade, Unearthly, and Firelight. I'm working on the review now and will get it up for everyone to see asap.

Saturday I leave for vacation. I will try and update you guys, probably mostly through twitter so add me (@thelifeofiction), as much as I can. I'll be in south Florida Saturday, Orlando for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter on Sunday, then the keys Tuesday, and back to West Palm the rest of the week. Yeah I'll be pretty busy. I come home Sunday June 5th so expect lots of WWHP photos and more. I'm considering bringing back something from WWHP to do my first giveaway with, don't hold me to that though. ;)

I am sure to have plenty of reviews to post when I get back, as I'll have time on planes and in cars to read. Look for the Unbirthday post today or tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy!!! And say to Harry for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures from WWHP!!!!!! I hope you have a ton of fun there!

    ReplyDelete