5/10/2011

A Very Merry Unbirthday (9)

Happy Book Birthday

A Very Merry Unbirthday

Any book with a release date that is not today, we wish these future favorites a
Very Merry Unbirthday Wonderland style. Since there are no books I find worth talking about for next week May 17th here is another Unbirthday wish!

Bargains and Betrayals (13 to Life, #3)
Locked away at Pecan Place, Jessie finds her situation to be even more dangerous than she feared. While she struggles to maintain her sanity and discover answers about the group that seems less and less like any legitimate government agency, Pietr fights to keep their relationship alive. But very aware that his mother’s time is running out, Pietr makes a deal he doesn’t dare tell Jessie about. Because the deal Pietr’s made could mean the death of far more than his tenuous relationship with the girl he loves.
To Be Released- August 16, 2011

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I really like your blog, I'm a new follower :)
    I also, work in child-care by day and read by night! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved this story. It was well thought out, the characters were strong and the environment was just gorgeous. The way the author described Paris it was as if I was right there with the characters seeing what they were experiencing. We got to find out some of the background of each of the characters which was nice. I loved how Kate and Vincent took their time with their relationship. The scenes were well written. The ending was beautiful, Kate's birthday and Vincent's gifts to her. This had it all suspense, action and my favorite romance. I cannot wait to read the sequel and anything else in the future from this author.

    ReplyDelete