11/25/2011

Holiday Gift Giving Ideas

I've been searching for the perfect gifts for family and friends on my nice list ;) and I've come across some fantastic finds! 

Hunger Games Drinking Glasses on Etsy
sold by CalicoOwls
A lot of very neat accessories can be found at the shop!















Very cute!!

I have always wanted one of these!

I love finding fun recycled gifts!

I've seen these in a few stores! Perfect for some people I know!

I'm pretty sure I need one of these!

Haha!

How great!

What young reader wouldn't want this?!
Every Mortal Instruments lover needs this shirt!
Sold by ParamountPacific 
check out the store for more TMI shirts, Hunger Games shirts and more!

I think my gift searching is turning into more wish list building!
Some more fun sites:
getuncommon.com- personalized iPhone cases
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/- Everything gift ideas, one of my favorite stores!
http://www.levenger.com/- Search gifts for book lovers
http://gifts4booklovers.csla.net/- Gift Guide for library and book lovers

I think I'll take one of everything!

7 comments:

  1. Cute gifts - especially the book clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floating bookshelf idea! So cute!! Plus those Hunger Games glasses are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That invisible bookshelf is really cool! It won't fit all the books I have, but maybe just a floating Harry Potter, Hunger Games and John Green novels ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Little Librarian Kit ! I would have loved that when I was younger !

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! I love The Hunger Games glasses the most. Definitely some awesome holiday gifts that stand outside the norm.
    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love the hunger games drinking glasses and the training game. i could also do with a shadowhunter t-shirt :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that floating bookshelf! Too cool.

    And that clock would look perfect on my desk...

    ReplyDelete