In honor of the newly edited and second edition of The Crescent by Jordan Deen I am very excited to have Lacey on the blog today with a special guest post of her Top 10 Favorites!
Make sure to look for Full Moon, book 3 and the final installment in the series, at the end of the year!
Lacey's Top 10
1. Favorite movie/actor/actress? I *love* Reese Witherspoon! ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ is a classic!
2. Favorite song/singer? TRAVIS BARKER! I know he is technically a drummer… but he’s HOT.
3. Favorite place you would love to visit? I’d love to go to Maui- but I’m scared to fly, so I don’t know if that’s ever gonna happen.
4. One item you can not live without? Music. My iPod is an extension of my hand.
5. Who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) See question 2! Travis, of course. Brandon might have some competition if I ever got to see Travis face-to-face.
6. Favorite hobby? Laying out on the beach. I don’t get to do it too much, but it’s awesome.
7. Guilty pleasure? Reality TV. I don’t get to see it too much anymore, but when I do I can go into a TV coma.
8. Favorite author and/book? Magazines, mostly. My ex-bff Jillian is more the reader type.
9. Do you collect anything? I used to have a large collection of hoodies. Does that count?
10. Favorite color? Green- for obvious reasons!
Becoming a werewolf is not an option for seventeen-year-old Lacey Quinn, but death can be a strong motivator. Lacey is so focused on her future that everyday life has passed her by. Counting down the days to her eighteenth birthday, Lacey is almost home free. But when she falls for the mysterious Alex Morris, she lands in the middle of an ancient war between two enemy wolf packs. Tempting dreams, tantalizing lies and a dangerous love triangle ensues leaving Lacey heartbroken and confused. Lacey's fate rests in the hands of Alex and Brandon, but both are pulling her strings for their own agendas. Even as she slips further into the dark world of werewolves, Lacey struggles to find the truth and save the only family she's ever known.
I'd been a fool for coming here with them, and now... no one would come to save me. The world that hid in the shadows of humanity was full of enemies.Faced with death, Lacey Quinn ran away from the only family she'd ever known. That... was just the beginning.As the decision she's made sinks in, Lacey struggles to fit in with the pack and find the key to bonding with her werewolf soul mate, Brandon. But, lies can only be concealed for so long. Adjusting to a powerful new best friend, a twelve-year-old roommate with a nauseating Barbie fetish, and a lost love that won't stop haunting her dreams, she knows she has no hope of having a normal future-ever again.After a long talk with the dead mother she never knew, and an almost deal-breaking night out with Brandon, Lacey starts spiraling into the underworld-a place where all things are possible and everyone is out to kill her.With mysterious legends of witches and sorcery marring her past and clouding her future, she quickly learns-werewolves aren't the only ones lurking in the woods...waiting to claim her powers for their own.The Mares? Well, they are the least of her worries.
I am delighted to announce a signed paperback giveaway of The Crescent from the wonderful author!
US and Canada only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also, stop by Jordan's blog, she has book excerpts and a grand prize of a Kindle at the end of the relaunch tour!