12/07/2012

Top 12 2012 Favorites

This is a list of the books I read in 2012 that I feel are must reads for book lovers with similar tastes. Where 2011 was the year of Dystopian and Fantasy books for me, I'd say Contemporary romance especially of the New Adult variety, were my favorites of 2012!

And, by the way, this was the hardest list ever to come up with. There are so many more books I'd add, but I made myself stop at 12.


Here are my top 12 of 2012!
(in no specific order)













What are some of your recent favorites? Any from this list?

3 comments:

  1. I still need to read Insurgent (I know, I know...) but I LOVED Divergent <3 Also, The Fault in Our Stars has been on my bookshelf for a few months - can't wait to pick that one up. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see that The Sea of Tranquility is one of your faves cause I just got it from NetGalley. :) Can't wait to read it!
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes... I've only read 2 of those on your list! BUT I LOVED THEM BOTH TO BITS <3 They'll definitely be featured on my Top x List as well :) But ahh! Carole! It is TOO EARLY for these, okay? D; I still have so many books to get to!

    ReplyDelete