12/15/2013

Holiday Gift Giving Ideas #3


Two years ago I was searching the web for the perfect book lover gifts and decided to share them here. Here is the third annual gift giving ideas post. Featuring awesome things to gift the tributes, Hogwarts alumni, nerdfighters, and fan girls (and guys) on your list!


TFiOS Travel Mug
This shop also sells various other book related mugs!





Cannon Bookends





Elven Ear Clips
Just in time for the new Hobbitses!





Big Bang Theory Clue
How awesome!





Tardis Tent
I can hear my Doctor Who pals squealing already!


For more gift ideas continue reading...



A Game of Thrones Cookbook
because Winter is Coming.





Startrek Shirt





Zombie Buddy Bracelets
A great gift to give to your doomsday buddy!





Hogwarts Shirt






Harry Potter Light Switch Plate
comes in different colors!
There is soooo much on etsy, I could list everything or you could go browse. Go browse.





Yoshi Painted Ornament
Found at Etsy
This I really feel like with some creativity you could make yourself, and personalize it. 





USB Animatronic Squirming Tentacle 
Found at ThinkGeek
Last year I found some amazing Ninja USBs. This year I came across this, must see to believe.





Leather Mac Book Air Case
Found at TwelveSouth





Zombie Hunting Permit
Haha! Buying!




0 comments:

Post a Comment