3/19/2011

Darklight

Darklight (Wondrous Strange #2) by Lesley Livingston
★★★★★
Publisher: Harper Teen
Genre: YA Fantasy

What I Thought


Synopsis Goodreads
 
I loved Wondrous Strange and couldn't wait to get my hands on Darklight. The writing is fantastic and fast paced, plenty of love and action. Just an all around fun series that I recommend for anyone.

We get to follow Kelley and Sonny as they travel between the two worlds. The Otherworld reminded me of the Nevernever in Iron King, only not as dreary. Livingston's writing makes me feel like I'm there. I love all of the characters in this series so far and Bob is one of my favorites!

Read the first book and then this one, there is much you need to know from Wondrous Strange before moving on! I shall go and buy Tempestuous soon.

Loved this one!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment