Hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten books I want to give as gifts
1. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine- To my mom, while she would rather not read YA I've still gotten her to read some books (The Mortal Instruments Series, Poison Study, and more) and I think she would love this one if she gave it a chance.
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- To every Sarah Dessen lover I know, well anyone who loves contemporary romance!
3. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong- To anyone who enjoys a fantastic story!
4. Paper Towns by John Green- For those looking for a laugh and an incredible journey.
5. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater- To my sister, who needs to find more time to read for enjoyment, I think this series will be a great start.
6. Unwind by Neal Shusterman- To my friends who love to read thought provoking books that leave you wondering what life would be like if the story was true.
7. Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin- For anyone who has ever been through a tough time and a rocky relationship.
8. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini- For all of the Helen's of Troy
9. Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt- To my all of the teenagers out there, and the teenagers at heart. High school was, is, and always will be brutal. Liz makes the experience seem bearable with her tale of young love and hope.
10. Graceling by Kristin Cashore- I would gift this to anyone wanting a book to take them on an adventure.