4/03/2012

Top Ten [8]

Hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books To Read In A Day
So, for me, any great book can be read in a day. It doesn't matter how much I have going on, if I love or am completely hooked on a story I make time to read it as fast as possible. Then I sit back and wonder why I didn't let that greatness drag on. These are just a few of the books that I devoured in 24 hours (or less) or books that I could have and you can too!

1. Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams- Not just book one, but the whole series!
(I'm noticing an ebook pattern)
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8. Golden Blood by Melissa Pearl- This is another series that I read in record time.
9. Enclave by Ann Aguirre- I feel like this book is underrated, it is so amazing!
10. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

3 comments:

  1. Loved the Fault In Our Stars. It was so good! I put it down once to go to the gym and when I got home, I picked it up and finished it before I got in the shower. I never spend that much time between working out and showering... kinda a gross story now that I'm typing it out, but... LOVED that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Fault in OUr Stars and Enclave so behind!

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/top-10-tuesdays-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars is such a powerful read and totally worth reading in a day. :]

    ReplyDelete